GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Nom du laboratoire – Code unité, in its capacity as controller, informs you that your data is processed. When certain information is required to access specific features of the site, this requirement is indicated at the time of data entry collection. If you refuse to provide required entries, you may not be able to access certain services.
Recorded dataPersonal data may be collected by Nom du laboratoire – Code Unité, Adresse, 33000 VILLE and by the DPO (Data Protection Officer), 17, rue notre Dame des Pauvres, 54 519 VANDOEUVRE LÈS NANCY Cedex. The following personal data :
- First name
- E-mail address
- Affiliating entity (institute, laboratory, etc.)
- Function (director, journalist, communication officer, etc.)
- DPD (17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres, 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex)
- Newsletters subscriptions
- Participation in events
Data recipientsThis data is accessible to:
- Webmasters, site administrators of www.site.cnrs.fr
- Authenticated contributors to the www.site.cnrs.fr website (Editors-in-Chief and Editors)
Data retention periodThe data retention period shall not exceed :
- The duration of an event at the end of which the list of data required for registration is erased.
- Three years of inactivity, after which personal data are erased as part of the right to be forgotten.
- Five years maximum, for authenticated contributors who are no longer staff members.
Data transfer outside the European UnionNo data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
Personal rightsIn compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms and European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights : If you are an Authenticated contributor:
- Update or delete your data by logging into your account and configuring its settings ;
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- Request the updating of your data, if it is inaccurate;
- Request portability or erasure of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights
Contact the institute’s web team: Contact the web team You can also contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address :
- DPD 17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres 54519 Vandoeuvre lès Nancy Cedex